Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Feeding Time + COllEGe?!

Yeaaahhhh Pre-Thanksgiving feast! It turned out surprisingly well...anyways. The little ones took my camera and went crazy with it, so I sorta have a lack of pictures that I'd put up. Lotsa blurry ones, though.

We all spent a day together to get this little thing together. Oh, and I didn't bother getting everything in this shot because I was too impatient and wanted to eat :D
IMG_9393

Anways, now I'm gonna Faulkner this thing and start from the beginning. Yeah, you Lit AP people know what I'm talking about. Sayo's room gets abnormally hot when 234871968 people are in there. Freaking burning.
IMG_9180

There's not much to say, really...we stayed at Sayo's...cooked...went to buy ingredients...what else..? Not sure, so here are some random pictures instead.

Sabrina eats phones.
IMG_9242

Aww cute couple. And Emily's making a normal face!
IMG_9324

Tree with the youngins making pie...mmm...pie...
IMG_9326

And Kia and Minami. Just because.
IMG_9333

Oh! But we did go to McDonald's, and Sabrina introduced me a wonderful invention. Double Cheeseburger + McChicken. I call it...Heartstopper.
IMG_9258

and the day after we had the Senior uber-picture! Too lazy to write captions...
G

COll

Interrobang!
?!

COllEge?!
COllEGe?!

and that, my dears, is the story of a group of fatties.

No comments:

Post a Comment