Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

It is finished.

My purpose for the year has come to a close. The Slideshow's ready to go for this Saturday, and all I have to do until then is wait. Wait and hope. Well considering that I've been working on it from 9 to 3 every single day, that would explain my absence from the blogging world. I never wrote anything about prom, and it feels a bit too long after the fact to recount my story.

So I shall say that prom was one of the greatest nights of my life. Waltzing was icing on the cake. Post prom was epic, but in a different way. Oh, teenagers.

But moving on. Another Disneyland picture thing! Finally something different. I've grown tired of shooting PoTC.

With my new wide angle lens, I can finally get the sweeping shot of the Court de Anges that I've been looking for.
Court de Anges

Ride Thunder Mountain for the first time in a LONG time.
Wildest ride in the wilderness!

The best part was definitely when the ride broke down. I had an interesting conversation with the Cast Members about photography and roller coaster physics (unrelated to each other), plus I got to see the innards of the ride.
Evacuated :D

All this wide angle madness is quite amusing! I can take shots that I couldn't before for whatever reason...
Perspective

Last thing: New fireworks show. Not a fan so far, after seeing the first third or so that they were testing. But then, Sabby brought up the good point that even Remember would seem a bit awkward with only the first part of it. The cool thing is definitely that Dumbo flies across the Skyway cable, a la Tinkerbell. The lighting effects around the castle are also pretty ace.
Spotlights

Blogging for the sake of blogging. Meh.

6 comments:

  1. I just went through some of your super old posts from the beginning of the year.

    It's been a great year.
    Thanks for everything.

    We have to go to Disneyland soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went through some of your super old posts from the beginning of the year.

    It's been a great year.
    Thanks for everything.

    We have to go to Disneyland soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!

    if the ride breaks down and u complain enough they will comp tickets for a day of ur choosing!

    u shoulda complained more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!

    if the ride breaks down and u complain enough they will comp tickets for a day of ur choosing!

    u shoulda complained more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha well I have an annual pass, so tickets aren't really an issue XD

    But I did get a fast pass for any ride on property :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha well I have an annual pass, so tickets aren't really an issue XD

    But I did get a fast pass for any ride on property :]

    ReplyDelete