Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"I love this shit!"

Said the excited guy when given the free bottle of Black Mamba.

Anyways.

Friday:
Scott's birthday. BP Tournament. 3-1.

Off to Sabrina's last dance show of her life. Snapped a shot of a moment she shared with her dad.
Tender moment.

In-and-Out! Froyo! My house! Fun night...
__________

Saturday:
Supposed to go check out some concert at the Promenade, but missed it by a few minutes. I blame myself, traffic, and the fact that if I drove any faster people might freak out and yell at me.

But at least we saw this.
Spinnin

Wandered around aimlessly for a bit, checking out stores and booths and whatnot. Decided to head over to Santa Monica Pier to ride the Ferris Wheel. I love my new ultrawide.
I love Ultrawide.

Messed around for a bit, then headed back home. On the way, we stopped by Honey's. I am but one step closer in my goal of showing good food to all of my friends.
Honey's Kettle Fried Chicken

Somehow we managed to get back in time for the others to run off and watch UP. Jealous. But not too much, because instead I went to spend time with the lovely.

Drove around aimlessly until we decided to go to Ragin' Cajun. Fried Alligator, Crawfish Etouffee, and fried Crawfish. Oh, and the sauces ;] In case you were wondering, this is my second dinner.
Ragin' Cajun. Again.

Froyo, Falling Slowly, late nights.
Happy four months, love.

And that concludes the noteworthy part of my weekend. Well, and the fact that I'm probably going to Cambodia.
________________________

Monday: Random smattering of things. Jacob and Bucky decided to play Chubby Bunny before we threw out the marshmallows.
Chubby Bunny!

Chubby Bunny!

I'm not even sure if anyone really won. Probably the people who were cracking up watching, because the two of them DEFINITELY did not enjoy that experience...

And Mrs. Hildreth made the announcement that we had to clean off our desks by Monday to make room for next year's ASB. Ouch.
Memories.
This has been my home, my little slice of the school, for the entire year. Here lie my holiday cards, picture frames, bottles of Sriracha and Hoisin Sauce, extra lens, and notebooks. My memories...little bits of my life from throughout the year. And now, it's time to take them away. Out with the old, in with the new. I'm the old. Out with me. It's a bit painful to say that, really. I've experienced so much on ASB, that it really pains me to give it up. C'est la vie.

4 comments:

  1. lol.
    "i'm the old. out with me."

    you make me laugh, you mollusk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.
    "i'm the old. out with me."

    you make me laugh, you mollusk.

    ReplyDelete