Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Things are heating up

Quite literally. Friday was definitely shorts weather.

Talked to the other Photo kids for the first time in a while...without a doubt worth sticking around for. What a great group of kids... I should've hung around in Shea's more often. We all had our cameras, so of course we took pictures of each other taking pictures. I mean, what else would we do with our cameras?
Jenny

Then over to Fantastic Cafe with Ray, after a failed burger excursion. Ate some decent, reasonably-priced diner food instead. Yum. Chili burger with fries.
Fantastic Cafe

Some fun with some cool kids, dancing around, ridiculous jerking, and some Chocolate Teddy Grams.

Saturday: ASB stuff! Turns out that neither Kelly nor Tori had eaten a Locomoco before, so I had to show them.
ASB Eating
Seriously, what have they been missing this whole time?!

Got kicked out of Ashley's house -__-

STAR TREK WAS AWESOME. I never watched the show, but I still found the movie quite exciting. That's all I have to say about that.

And an early Mother's Day dinner. Scallop-shrimp-pepper kebabs on the grill...nicely seasoned, piping hot, and overall delicious.
Mother's Day Feast

Fresh King Crab legs, red wine, Guinness, and an awkward fork jutting into my frame.
Mother's Day Feast

Very very very tasty. My stomach was happy. And it's always nice to spend time with family, yeah?

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you got kicked out!! You make me feel bad :[
    But you know I love you kid... And you know how my parentals are.

    Dudeee I can't wait to watch Star Trek now. It looks awesomeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you got kicked out!! You make me feel bad :[
    But you know I love you kid... And you know how my parentals are.

    Dudeee I can't wait to watch Star Trek now. It looks awesomeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries, love. I'm just messing with you ;]

    and go watch Star Trek. Now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries, love. I'm just messing with you ;]

    and go watch Star Trek. Now.

    ReplyDelete