Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

BOO!

Yay Halloween was today. Turned in early for whatever reason. I'm kinda not feeling like explaining the whole day. Just trust me when I say that it was tiring and awesome :D

So yeah, went as the March Hare along with the Mad Hatter and, of course, Alice!
Mmhmm. We're awesome.
IMG_0358

So yeah, here are some pictures of the particularly interesting costumes.

Three Monkeys
IMG_0325

Juno and her Beau
Juno

The best group in my opinion, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves!
IMG_0348

Guess what he is. Seriously, just guess.
IMG_0346

Staredown with Mother Teresa. Get it?
IMG_0406

and these short little cool kids.
IMG_0400

Anyways...then school ended.
Every time we drove by these, Sabrina made us stop and admire them. That, we did.
IMG_0423

and then Sarah gave me this nifty little balloon at Marukai...
IMG_0424

And we munched on lovely little milk tea popsicles
IMG_0426

It's Halloween, and Tree's reading Kite Runner. What a good kid XP
IMG_0428

Sabby and Tree trying to cram for SATs. Ha. Funny.
IMG_0429

Alex enjoying a nice fall breeze...I think.
IMG_0436

AUDREY Hepburn! Get it? Ha!
IMG_0439

Trick or Treat! Second curtain flash is funnnnnn :D
IMG_0442

I got all excited whenever I saw a pumpkin carved like Jack Skellington. What a geek.
IMG_0445

Kissy kissy face!
IMG_0467

We're photophobic. That word has "pho" in it twice, therefore it must be an amazing word.
IMG_0484

So yeah, that's Halloween. I'm surprised that I'm already home. How strange...

No comments:

Post a Comment