Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Student Free Day!

So we had no school Monday, but because of freaking WASC I ended up at South until 2:00 anyways. I made up for my lack of a good sleeping in by going to Disneyland :D It was surprisingly busy on a weekday... all those parents taking their little kiddies out of school to enjoy the parks. Great. Come to think of it, my parents did that too when I was in kindergarten...

But anyways, I thought while I was there I would take some pictures. Turned out kinda nice, I think.

I love the holidays. In addition to the presents and food and all that good stuff, Jack redecorates the Haunted Mansion. Tim Burton + Haunted Mansion = Happy Andrew
What's this?

Grabbed a dole whip in the 90 degree weather and enjoyed the (thankfully) air conditioned Tiki Room!
in the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room...

I've been meaning to take this shot for a while...
partners

Those funny little name-plaque-tile thingies in the Esplanade:
tiles

One of my favorite details in the park.
The Raven

so yeah, Disneyland is great for pictures. It's too bad I had Gov AP and Bio AP tests the next day. I really should've studied more instead of fooling around. Oh well, I think it was pretty much worth it...

Anyways, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment