Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

A day in retrospect.

I was lucky enough to have one of those really really awesome days this past Saturday, but freaking Early Apps have prevented me from posting anything about it. Well, I still should be working on the App but a break is definitely nice.

So the day started off at Sayo's house when we decided to watch Ashley's performance. Sadly, we didn't quite make it in time and ended up going to TAM to check out The Maize Project. Again for me.
IMG_8694
Hehe...slug on wall.
IMG_8697

We finished up there and were driving along...and somehow ended up at Farmer's Market for lunch :D
IMG_8714
Oh...and a freaking cajun sausage dog with brisket and bbq sauce? glorious.
IMG_8708

Enjoyed our lunches of beef, sausage, and Thai food over at Walteria Elementary.
IMG_8715
Teeheehee...we found some bubble stuff. Fun ensued.
IMG_8728
IMG_8763
Sabrina decided to be a creeper for the day.
IMG_8794

We then headed over to Marcy's for some good ol' fashioned sweets. Yummmm.
IMG_8814
Hehe Ashley tried to scare me when I was taking this. Better luck next time...
IMG_8841
Picked up a nice, massive strawberry marshmallow covered in chocolate. Sugar overload.
IMG_8842

Yay! Crossed the street and what did we see? A pumpkin patch!

So I guess Sabrina and Sayo or on the same brain frequency or something...they both picked out the same pumpkin at the same time...
IMG_8871
Ah! Pumpkinheads!
IMG_8872
Dunno why I took this one...
IMG_8873
Ashley's terrified of the leatherface. Yet Sayo and Sabrina look perfectly fine...
IMG_8875

Headed back to Sayo's to work on Halloween costumes and eat some more. And yes, I do enjoy drinking honey out of a bottle.
IMG_8890

We went to Aardvarks, ate at T&T's for dinner, and some other random things happened. Sadly, I have no pictures. My desire to photograph died off sometime during the day.

But yeah, great times were had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment