Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

It's about time.

So I've been meaning to make a photoblog for the past million years. Now that Larry finally has, I guess it finally motivated my fat ass enough to do something, too. Now if only I can drive myself to keep this thing fairly updated...

Studying for Gov AP and Bio APis a pain in the ass. I could sit here bitching about the teachers, but that wouldn't really get me anywhere. But seriously...senior year's not all that chill if you have AP after AP breathing down your neck. Can't wait til second semester.

At least we've sort of fallen into a habit of sorts. Go to Wienerschitzel, go to Starbucks, commandeer the lovely couch and three chairs, and study our asses off. Lovely.

Of course, we waste plenty of time texting.
IMG_7944

And eating.
Chili fries...

And taking pictures of each other attempting to study. Notice the red lamp.
Red Lamp!
IMG_6400

and more fake studying...
IMG_6379
IMG_6377

Sabrina has the coolest backpack. ever.
IMG_7895

and when I get distracted, I take random pictures of my shoes and such. that's productive.
IMG_6394
IMG_7914
IMG_6401

Wanna see more? flickr.com/photos/ello_there

Checking out some gallery openings in the next couple weeks. Hopefully I'll get some good shots up.

4 comments: