Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

School up to this point

I'm kinda sad that I didn't write anything about the first couple weeks of school. A lot of very interesting things happened...mostly random little moments that made me smile :]

Like...late start!

I originally didn't want to go to Sayo's for breakfast in the morning because I'm a lazy fatass. But something deep inside told me it would be a good idea to go. Must've been my stomach. Puts a whole new spin on the saying "follow your gut."

So yeah...it turns out that Ashley makes the most AMAZING bacon EVAAARRR. It's thick...and yet kinda crispy...and not too greasy. Yes, I am in love with Ashley's bacon. Yum.
IMG_6161

And then the blueberry muffins joined the party! I felt kinda bad not having helped make them, but not bad enough to stop me from shoving them into my mouth.
IMG_6163

and a well-deserved close up of the lovely little things...
IMG_6164
Man, that was like the PERFECT way to start the day. Great breakfast, great company. I think everyone would be happier with more days like those.

and you know what? I'm gonna throw in one of those profile-type pictures just for good measure. Ya know, just to keep the high school spirit alive and all that jazz.
IMG_5954

No comments:

Post a Comment