Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Plip. Plop. Splash.

I awoke to the sound of rain, one of my favorite melodies in the world. And so I bundled up, anticipating the biting cold that would accompany the downpour of water from above. Upon listening to Disney songs on the drive to school, I got out of my car and walked to class to see this.
IMG_3071

The light also struck the leaves in the most peculiar way...
IMG_3068

I was totally late to zero, but I didn't mind. Why? Because Mrs. Cardenas' kids ran into the classroom, asking for me. They ran all the way over to see my picture of the rainbow. Those kids just made my day :]

And the day went on, until Bio. Jerek gets very expressive when playing Pokemon.
IMG_3074

While studying, we bought these lovely little dirt cups.
IMG_3079

Sadly, they were so small that we ate them in mere moments.
IMG_3082

and then on to ASB, to prepare for Cultural Food Day. There was an abundance of cool rainboots today. It made me very amused and happy.
IMG_3087IMG_3088
IMG_3089IMG_3090

Cultural Food Day was fun, as usual. I got pho :D
IMG_3097

Kelly was secretly trying to look like me. But don't tell anyone.
IMG_3096

I freaking lava CSF Board for giving me their sauce. This should last me a while. I've since used up the bottle that they gave me on club day. Teeheehee.
IMG_3170

And the day went on, with rain, rain, and more rain. And puddle jumping! And squishy shoes, then more puddle jumping. And Alex dancing in the rain.
IMG_3171

Ah, rain. How I love thee. Please don't leave just yet.

8 comments:

  1. i didn't see any rainbows :[
    that's a beautiful picture, andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't see any rainbows :[
    that's a beautiful picture, andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now If you had come to South, you would've seen some :D

    And thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now If you had come to South, you would've seen some :D

    And thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DUDE.
    DANCING PICTURE OF ALEX IS PRETTY GREAT.

    xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. DUDE.
    DANCING PICTURE OF ALEX IS PRETTY GREAT.

    xD

    ReplyDelete