Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Tag. You're it.

I like the whole 25 fact thing on facebook that's flying around. and the 100 random fact thing. But I don't want to put it on facebook, so I'll stick it here.

1. I ate only chocolate ice cream until I was twelve. I still gravitate towards it.
2. I know more obscure facts about Star Wars than I care to admit.
3. I've had both ear drums rupture within the same year
4. Because of number three, I randomly hear ringing (like those high frequency ringtones)
5. I love good food, but have no problem eating fried beef intestines off of a dirt floor.
6. My stomach is a fraction of its former size thanks to several unhealthy decisions in my recent past
7. I went through a phase where I punched holes in the wall when I was mad
8. Some people get uncomfortable around weapons. I smile.
9. I want to dropkick people who walk slow or block walkways
10. I've slashed myself with a knife on several occasions
11. I used to have a crescent moon-shaped scar on my cheek. I wish I still had it.
12. I have nearly drowned on several occasions
13. I have hiked 3 miles in the snow in a pair of jeans, a shirt, and a jacket
14. I sometimes feel like I have to prove to myself that I'm not a girl
15. I have an issue with trying to impress people
16. I've made too many stupid-teenager decisions for me to count
17. I secretly envy people with nice camera lenses
18. I get really happy when I format my memory card
19. I hate 98% of my photography
20. I have issues with jealousy and moving on
21. Deco markers make me happy
22. I'm secretly extremely lazy. Or maybe not so secretly, says Sabrina.
23. I have an obsession with cultural masks
24. I want to make up symbolism in art just to confuse people.
25. I have a hard time getting comfortable.

6 comments:

  1. 4. Because of number four, I randomly hear ringing (like those high frequency ringtones)

    Does that make any sense? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4. Because of number four, I randomly hear ringing (like those high frequency ringtones)

    Does that make any sense? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. SECRETLY lazy???

    Not so much, man. x]

    ReplyDelete
  4. SECRETLY lazy???

    Not so much, man. x]

    ReplyDelete
  5. heh. I wrote it in a rush. Fixed both mistakes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. heh. I wrote it in a rush. Fixed both mistakes...

    ReplyDelete