Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

should be working.

I should be working on my Keynes essay right now, seeing as I won't be able to do it tomorrow. Oh well. It can wait.

The past few days have been fairly uneventful. Nothing all that epic to speak of. So here are a few random smatterings of fun things to kill time.

Like...Sabrina's new shoes :D One day, I'll take a not-so-shitty picture of them.
IMG_3316

and Class Comp #2's coming up. You guys ready? Hell yeah...
IMG_3317

and for those kids who have no friends, there's always this.
IMG_3318

So I had mentioned eating barbecue for lunch the other day. I did. And I enjoyed it. Chicken stuffed with jalapeno and cheese, wrapped in bacon. Heavenly, much. The seemingly random tastes actually blended together quite well. The fattiness of the bacon complimented the lean chicken, while the spicy jalapeno balanced out the sweet barbecue sauce. It was a meal of contradictions that came out quite nicely in the end.
IMG_3319

and...more rain boot pictures! I love those things.
IMG_3321

ASB got together to eat Chipotle before the art show. Made my tummy happy.
IMG_3345

and the Art Show...got my little award crap, got embarrassed by the presenters in ways that you wouldn't believe. Sarah's never gonna let me live that down. Ohhh jeez. But at least Ashley came to the show after all. That made me happy :]

lastly, we got together for the Lit project. This was my contribution.
IMG_3351

Oh, I'm such a hard worker. Not. and now back to the essay. Damn you, Keynes.

No comments:

Post a Comment