Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

almost here.

Got my dreaded Calc test back today. I'm not gonna talk about my grade, but I did enjoy taking this picture.
IMG_1687

Went to my locker, was greeted by this lovely little post-it note.
IMG_1692

What could it possibly mean? Only one thing. Honey, baby. After going on a mini adventure to find a means to open the damned bear-shaped bottle, I spent the rest of my day taking swigs from the thing. Oh, what fun.
IMG_1696

Teeheehee and Sabrina got MO!
IMG_1699
Now it can clean her eraser shavings...

We on ASB are a multicultural bunch. Exhibit A:
IMG_1722
ho ho ho.

Got kicked out of Shea's room...left us out in the cold and rain. So what did we do? Invade the dance room!
IMG_1727

Then some other stuff happened, and Mr. Shea kept pressing us to take a picture together after school. Lovely :]
IMG_1735

I'm growing increasingly fond of my 50mm f/1.4. I guess since Alex is shooting with my zoom lens, it's sorta forcing me to use a prime like on my slr. Well, the images are tack-sharp, contrast is excellent, and chromatic aberration is almost nonexistent. Yes, I love my 50mm oh so very much.

2 comments: