Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's been a while.

So my poor dslr's shutter button died on me, which is why I haven't put up any pictures. Thankfully, the guys over at Samy's Camera hooked me up with a loaner 30D. So what did I do? Take more pictures, of course.

So my awesome secret santa (who is still a secret, surprisingly) left my a great surprise on my desk in the morning. Cookies and milk! As I type, I am eating the remains of my day 2 secret santa gift.
yum!

Went out for pho after school. I was too busy eating, so from here on out photo credit goes to Dani.
photastic

Yeah, we're fatties.
Noodles

Headed over to DQ afterward, indulged in some sugary icy creamy goodness.
Soft Serve

Fudge Brownie Goodness

Yeah, it's nice to have a camera. I felt a bit naked without one.

I like handing my camera to people and seeing what they turn out. So to all them cool kids who like to take my camera...by all means, have fun with it. Just don't drop it, please. Only I'm allowed to be that stupid.

2 comments:

  1. -.- Hypocrite. Now YOU trust a freshmen with your camera too. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. -.- Hypocrite. Now YOU trust a freshmen with your camera too. =P

    ReplyDelete