Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Finally?!

It's Winter Break!!! About time, too. I could go for a good two weeks of sleeping in, eating and just being unproductive in general.

Well the Bio test ended up not being a complete failure, as the test turned into a quiz and we spent the rest of the period working on Christmas Carol-related activities...
IMG_2554

Then we had our secret santa gift exchange...the highlight of it all being Tree's Clone Trooper Helmet. Freaking epic.
IMG_2575

My oh-so-lovely not-so-secret santa got me a dark green cardigan with a bit of love sewn into it. I shall wear it and enjoy its awesomeness :] Of course, as I'm currently wearing it, I have no pictures of it.

Let's see...some other random stuff happened, then we went back to Sayo's! Taking pictures of the bunny is a pain in the ass. It's cameraphobic but damn cute.
IMG_2592

Awww...makes your heart just melt, don't it?
IMG_2593

And best of all, we started off our holiday season with the ultimate feel-good movie. Amelie :D Hadn't seen it in years...
IMG_2645

Well, I don't like writing about the other details of the day if I didn't out pictures to accompany the text. To sum up, we ate for the Christmas parties, ate some more, went to Sayo's, went to Vince's for dinner, and did stuff. Yeah. Oh! and filled up on apple martini chocolates. Yum.

Merry Christmas from Clone Troopers everywhere.
IMG_2630IMG_2633
IMG_2642IMG_2632

No comments:

Post a Comment