Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Twas a wonderful day.

Christmas has once again come and gone, but oh what a funderful one it was. Time spent with loved ones, good food, lurking, Pixar marathons, and all of the other things that constitute a good holiday.

I had one of those hankerings to go out and take pictures...man, it's definitely fall. Or winter. Or whatever. Well, the colors are pretty regardless.

See? The leaves are changing colors...
IMG_2826
IMG_2828

and the sky's been ridiculously pretty these past few days... just like the Venetian in Vegas by my reckoning.
IMG_2898

Christmas dinner was amazing, as food usually is with the fambam and company. Prime rib, creamed corn, my own mashed pertaters, and some wurst with sauerkraut. Yum.
IMG_2945

But the highlight of the night was Newton's 3 pound bar of chocolate.
IMG_2948
IMG_2953

Here's the chocolate with a playing card for comparison...
IMG_2954

Oh, and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is possibly the most thought-provoking movie I've seen in some time. Watch it. Now. I didn't really like Brad Pitt at first, but this movie along with Burn After Reading have changed my view of him significantly.

And that, my dear friends, is the story of my holiday. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment