Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

omgwtfbbq

Spent the whole first portion of the day with my ass glued to a chair and Common App on my monitor. Woot.

Well Scott rescued me just in time and we went out to grab some barbecue over at this place:
IMG_3119
nom nom nom.

Ordered a Southern Combo with ribs, brisket, pulled pork, mac & cheese, and some pretty good cornbread. Pork was good, ribs were decent, and I'm never going to eat their brisket again. It's like leather. Overall, a decent barbecue joint, decently low priced, and local.
IMG_3121

Then we picked up these two crazy kids and went on a froyo adventure.
IMG_3144

Ahhh Yogurt Island. Fill me with your sweet chocolate-cookie dough-reese's-mochi goodness.
IMG_3149

and the requisite pictures of people eating...
IMG_3146IMG_3147

what a hottie.
IMG_3148

What are we looking at..?
IMG_3151

Definitely looking forward to New Years Eve with some cool kids. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment