Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

The most wonderful time of the year

It's starting to feel like Christmas more and more. The Christmas songs, cheesy decorations, oversaturation of holiday cheer...yes. It's definitely Christmas.

Now, the jolly old fat guy in the red suit was taking pictures with people at the Festival of Trees. He was quite nice and all, but he came off as a bit creepy every once in a while. Or maybe it's just me, being all cynical and whatnot. Either way, he was fun to talk to. Turned out ol' St. Nick enjoyed nature photography.
Smile :]

I've had a fascination with pictures of people taking pictures of late. Observe.
snapshot

I personally believe that the tree looks better out of focus...
Tree Bokeh

These creepy statuettes were following me wherever I went in the festival...I swear.
creepy things

Anyways...despite my cynicism and weariness with overactive consumerism during this time of year, I still enjoy turning the radio to KOST 103.5 and singing along to the Christmas songs. And I look forward to all of the eggnog, gift giving, and holiday mushiness. Yay! :D

4 comments:

  1. KOST Christmas music!
    Definitely some good stuff for in-car karaoke-ing. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. KOST Christmas music!
    Definitely some good stuff for in-car karaoke-ing. =]

    ReplyDelete