Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

closer...

Thursday before Winter Break. This week just keeps getting better and better.

So on the way to school, I look at my car's thermometer and am greeted with the coldest that I've seen California in quite some time.
IMG_1738
I would personally enjoy it a few degrees colder, but oh well. I'll take what I can get. It is bundling weather, after all.

My secret santa surprised me again during bio with quite possibly the awesomest gift evaaaar. Here's a hint...
IMG_1742

Tis an awkward llama!
IMG_1747
Totally flabbergasted. I lava my secret santa. Mr. Llama has since taken residence at my ASB desk. He fits in well with the other knickknacks that I've collected this year.

We had our holiday party in ASB with Jeff's sister's amazing cooking. Seriously...who eats prime rib at school? We do. Yeah, we're awesome XD
IMG_1770

I received quite possibly the most appropriate shirt of all time. Front:
IMG_1869

Back:
IMG_1870
Haha. It's what I do..?

Oh, and I got slightly distracted by Christmas Light bokeh again and took this picture with Sarah's help.
Pun.

OH OH OH! Janelle made these nifty little candy-filled cans with our names and pictures on them (which just happened to be mine for the most part. My contribution to the ASB Christmas stuff). Janelle totally creeped the creeper.
IMG_1871

Well other than the fact that there's a Bio test that I should be studying for right now, and I just woke up from a nap that started in the middle of studying, it's been a great day. Let's keep it up, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment