Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009.

So I woke up this morning and I realized that because I was doing Senior Historian crap all the time, I hadn't taken pictures just for fun. So guess what? Instead of sitting on my fat ass and whining about my loss of creativity, I took some pictures. I'm kinda happy with the results I suppose. Still nothing compared to my older stuff >_<

I found a large thing of velvet in my closet. Not sure why it was there...but it is now my new favorite background!

So yeah. It's finally my graduating year. No more Homecoming, no more ASB, no more of the life that I've lived for the past 4 years. Hmm. Thought a dead corsage was appropriate.
Fading Away

This old polaroid land camera was sitting in the photo room. No one knows how to use it around here, but it's old and looks kinda cool. It folds up too :D
Polaroid

Cola gets owned by Ramune. 'Nuff said.
Owned

and my favorite of the day. Because we all need a bit of love in our lives, right?
heart.

And that is my dose of artsy fartsy for a while. Felt good to exercise that muscle.

8 comments:

  1. very nice splurge of artsy fartsy-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice splurge of artsy fartsy-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do you have a dead corsage? Shouldn't you have a dead boutonniere?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do you have a dead corsage? Shouldn't you have a dead boutonniere?

    ReplyDelete
  5. andrew, wtf do you use as a backdrop?

    ReplyDelete
  6. andrew, wtf do you use as a backdrop?

    ReplyDelete
  7. a sheet of velvet that I have lying around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. a sheet of velvet that I have lying around.

    ReplyDelete