Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Beaching it.

I believe that I must become more critical of the pictures that I post from now on. As I look back, there's too much crap. At this point, however, I don't want to delete the pictures because then I'd be left with an awkward white box saying that the picture in question is temporarily unavailable. A bunch of empty white boxes would just be annoyingly unsightly.

But here's something to start off my photographic crucible.

So the yearbook people (well, mostly Tamara) decided to stick me in their Senior Ad even though I'm kind of a lurker that hangs around yearbook because I have nothing better to do. Well I do, but I don't do it. Anyways, we took lots of group pictures, lots of awkward shots, and some sort of trapeze human-sculpture bit that involved Canaan and David being crushed by Alex, Jeph, and me.

The girls went off to take their pictures, and the guys saw an abundance of kelp and jellyfish bits. Jeph decided to take one for a walk. Those things need exercise, ya know.
jephph
This picture makes me laugh.

And to add to my to-do list: throw Ashley into the ocean.

I'm liking the short story thing better than recounting my whole entire day. After all, most of what I do is pretty mundane and unmemorable. Might as well cut the crap and highlight the things I find most interesting.

Cheers.

6 comments:

  1. but then you can't look back on all the mundane crap you did!

    i like to remember everything. :}
    and bad pictures are fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but then you can't look back on all the mundane crap you did!

    i like to remember everything. :}
    and bad pictures are fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Audrey.

    WHO ELSE IS GOING TO MAKE ME HUNGRY EVERYTIME I READ THEIR BLOG?!!??!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Audrey.

    WHO ELSE IS GOING TO MAKE ME HUNGRY EVERYTIME I READ THEIR BLOG?!!??!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm well food definitely doesn't fall under mundane crap, so no worries there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm well food definitely doesn't fall under mundane crap, so no worries there! :D

    ReplyDelete