Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Recap

Oh, how wonderful of a day yesterday was. Far better than the one I am stuck in right now.

Went on a failed meat pie run with Ashley and Tree...ended up at my favorite coffee where Nikki used to work. But then, I hate coffee. I go for the chocolate chip cookies.

Catalina Coffee Company exudes vintage touches. Worn shelves, battered chairs, and tacky lamps that illuminate me cookies :]
Lazy Mondays

Their giant chessboard is also a thing of great amusement. I could shoot that thing for a project time and time again.

Turns out Tree touches her nose when she thinks.
Lazy Mondays

Now, there was a tiny little white bishop that I assume was a stand-in for a bigger guy. I made it a point to kill him early on in each game >:]
Size Matters

Back to Ashley's to grub!

Hello Mr. Hummingbird. I am sorry that I am ridiculously large compared to you. But you're still awesome!
Lazy Mondays

And on to the food. $1 Spider Man Easy Mac?! Amazing!
Spider Man Easy Mac!

And what were supposed to be the greatest cookies ever or whatever. They lacked chocolate chips, but they were still really tasty. And I got some to go :]
Lazy Mondays

It's been a great two months.
________________________________

On to today. Rejection letters. Mochi and Bob Marley. Moral support from my one and only that I definitely appreciated.

But screw it. By this time Friday, it will be a thing of the past. And guess what?


I'm going to Disney World for ridiculously cheap. Finally booked the hotels and flight.

So I still have plenty to look forward to. Oh baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment