Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Strange Day.

It was fun hanging out with Scott and Min and all for the week that they're back in Torrance. I'll be sad to see them leave again, but they're off to better and brighter things.

Scott and I are thoroughly convinced that Hot Dog on a Stick is a gift from God. Especially Cheese on a Stick.

Anyways, had to help tour around the WASC people today. Turns out that they have to work 15-hour days for three days straight, for no pay. Why would they do that, I wonder? Aside from a few of the committee members coming off as complete idiots, there were definitely some chill people there. Let's hope that all works out for the best.

Afterwards, the four ASB kids went to Penguin's. I think I found my ultimate yogurt combination. Chocolate Pudding yogurt with marshmallow cream, brownies, and mochi. Pure sugar-coated bliss.

Later, went out to dinner with the old church friends. I find it funny that I've never talked about a Korean food restaurant in my life before this. I've gone to them so often, that it doesn't even warrant me saying anything about them. I mean, I don't talk about my daily routine because it's so mundane. Same mindset applied with Korean food. But now that I think about it, there are some great Korean places out there.

Like Yellow Cow. Which has a cooler Korean name, but many would not understand it. So what's the point?

Heck, I can't even write out the names of the food I got. Closest English approximations would be thinly sliced brisket, marinated beef, and steak. Plus some bacon-like goodness, kimchi, steamed egg, and other foods that are incredibly awkward to write in English. Something gets lost in the translation.

But enough talk. I'll just show you the beef.
Yellow Cow

Yellow Cow

Yellow Cow

Now my stomach is churning. It hates me very very much. I shall sleep it off. Good night.

4 comments:

  1. i'm so jealous of your foodyness. T-T

    take me with you next time!!! xD

    except i'm broke. nvm. dont take me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so jealous of your foodyness. T-T

    take me with you next time!!! xD

    except i'm broke. nvm. dont take me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE STILL HAVE TO GO EAT KOREAN BBQNESS!
    We haven't gone...

    Emily let's goooooo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE STILL HAVE TO GO EAT KOREAN BBQNESS!
    We haven't gone...

    Emily let's goooooo! :D

    ReplyDelete