Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More monochrome fun.

Before I talk about another photoshoot in my string of photoshoots, I would like to take this time to mention that Honey's Kettle Fried Chicken is amazing. I've already gone over this before, but I felt it deserved me mentioning it again.
Honey's

That is all.
__________________________

And on to another day of studio lighting and awkward posing. Chris Koh volunteered to be my unfortunate model for the day. I should really take notes on how I set this all up. I'm pretty much working from scratch every single time. Damn.

I should've done something cool with the bottom of his shoes.
Crisco

Chris does this thing where he likes to act....flamboyant. I don't get it. That kid's a weird one.
Crisco

Staring off into oblivion.
Crisco
I actually told him to think about college admissions for this picture. Figures.

Ahaha I really really really like this picture. Not for any technical reasons...it just makes me raff. Raff raff.
Crisco
Emilaay: pah! orange my idea! xDDD
Yes, it was Emily's idea.

Having this much fun with photoshoots must be against the law or something. It's impossible for something to be so fun :D

8 comments:

  1. totally agreed, im soooo glad he brought those in. more fun then the rest of this year so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agreed, im soooo glad he brought those in. more fun then the rest of this year so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pah! orange my idea! xDDD

    (taking credit where it is due, although it was very miniscule. teehee)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pah! orange my idea! xDDD

    (taking credit where it is due, although it was very miniscule. teehee)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oranges are always delicious. Except for when they're not.

    That makes little sense.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oranges are always delicious. Except for when they're not.

    That makes little sense.

    ReplyDelete