Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Work It

Oh man...Attic Prom Fashion Show. Had to wake up waaay too early for that crap. But whatever. It was fun and ended up being worth it for the most part.

I wasn't really happy with the tux that I got. Shirt sleeves were short, jacket was a bit big, etc. Well, whatever. It was still fun.
Prom Fashion Show

As we walked onto the runway, women swooned, men howled, and the world bowed at our feet. Just kidding. We strutted out stuff, spun around, stripped off the jackets, twirled em in the air, and went on with our lives. Haha Ray got quite the applause for his little spontaneous dancing bit.

Left the Fashion Show and headed over to Farmers Market. Sadly, my favorite barbecue people were nowhere to be seen. Made me quite sad. I had to deal with my consolation prize, a bacon-wrapped hot dog with grilled onion.
Farmers Market
Curtina and I then proceeded to interrogate Terry on all matters school- and college-related. We're mean.

Read Frankenstein and fell in love with the language used. Napped, then met Ashley for dinner at By Brazil. Their food is currently 30% off. Brazilian BBQ dinner for $20. Oh baby.
By Brazil
The meat was well cooked, but extremely salty, to the point where I could feel the salt crystals on the meat. Bastards, forcing me to fill up on water instead of meat. What a cheap trick. Well it wasn't Fogo de Chao or M Grill, but it was still pretty damn satisfying.

Stuffed ourselves silly, talked about random things of times passed. Somehow managed to whittle away the hours until it was time to come home.

I'm sleepy unusually early. Good night.

6 comments:

  1. I can't stop staring at Christina's dress.
    It's entrancing.
    That strand of hair going across her chest bothers me though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop staring at Christina's dress.
    It's entrancing.
    That strand of hair going across her chest bothers me though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...too lazy to photoshop that out.

    But the dress was pretty awesome. It flowed really well...very water-like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah...too lazy to photoshop that out.

    But the dress was pretty awesome. It flowed really well...very water-like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terry told me about this interrogation and you trying to tell him to go to Claremont?
    hahaha, he seemed confused. he couldn't even remember then name of the school

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terry told me about this interrogation and you trying to tell him to go to Claremont?
    hahaha, he seemed confused. he couldn't even remember then name of the school

    ReplyDelete