Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

We're awesome

That is to say, South High's ASB kicks ass. We totally dominated the Torrance Youth Council's ASB Bowl with only a fraction of the members that the others ASBs had. Yeah. They wish they could be like us. Haha. Totally joking. But we did win.

Anyways, this is a recap of what happened on Sunday. Well, more like the photo commentary because I don't want to go through the details.

Tree, Ray, and I went to watch Coraline in 3D at the Howard Hughes Center. I had to take this picture, only because I had the fisheye on me and I wouldn't be able to take it with any longer of a focal length.
IMG_4484a
Please excuse the asian-ness.

It was my first time ever going there, and I was somewhat amused by the abundance of neon lights.
IMG_4456

While waiting for the movie to begin, we headed over to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, which I actually skipped while I was in the Rockies. How ironic. But Tree and I split a caramel apple, while Ray got - get this - chocolate dipped twinkies and oreos. Wow. Surprisingly tasty, actually.
IMG_4464

And then some other stuff happened until Late Start on Tuesday, when the girls and Alex made Fritatta! Or however you spell it. Twas my last meal before fasting -__-
IMG_4487
At least it was satisfying.

After fasting for 30 hours, I immediately went out of my way to get some pho. Oh man, what meaty noodley goodness made its way into my belly after a period of emptiness. What a wonderful feeling.
IMG_4716

These shouldn't make any sense as a coherent story. Rather, I'm dropping in random contextual notes just to justify the use of these pictures. I don't want them to sit on my hard drive forever unseen.

Well today in Bio, Mueller gave us the opportunity to study independently for the whole class. Haha. Study. Sabrina has the right idea.
IMG_4720

And Congrats to Sarah on getting a ridiculously awesome scholarship to UNC Chapel Hill, complete with laptop, tuition, and random summer trips and internships around the world! Yeahhhh! I'm happy for ya, Sarah :D
IMG_4722
Actually, all of ASB was. So we did the only thing that we know how to do when we're happy. We eat cake.

This really has nothing to do with anything, but it made me laugh. People are weird.
IMG_4725

Annnd back to the ASB Bowl. The theme was food items/meals, so we came as fast food! Condiments, Chipotle, Taco Bell, and Runners! Haha fast food. Runners. Get it?
ASB Bowl
We're sort of freaks.

One of the games was to make a salad and finish it as fast as possible. They gave us two forks. We had six people. Forks are so overrated, anyways.
ASB Bowl

Oh, that's attractive.
ASB Bowl

And so we freaking owned every game, getting first place in 3/4 of them. Behold our trophy! And ignore the asshole lurk from Torrance High in the center of the back row. I'll clone stamp him out later. Damn, how annoying.
ASB Bowl

Well, this post was more or less pointless. It's purpose was to fill the void that was caused by my not updating since Saturday.

4 comments:

  1. "whoa, the world is in 3D"

    "i have caramel EVERYWHERE"

    teehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. "whoa, the world is in 3D"

    "i have caramel EVERYWHERE"

    teehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we went too easy on everyone..sigh haha jk. you guys kinda dominated with your 6 people team...bt we are not bitter. heh
    too bad we can't redeem ourselves at the mixer since we are hosting it.
    but we will protect our trophy at fish bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we went too easy on everyone..sigh haha jk. you guys kinda dominated with your 6 people team...bt we are not bitter. heh
    too bad we can't redeem ourselves at the mixer since we are hosting it.
    but we will protect our trophy at fish bowl!

    ReplyDelete