Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Another day of Disney

Disneyland Thursday. Complete failure of a day in terms of getting things done. But it's alright. We have annual passes.

Got to Disneyland. Rode small world. Went to DCA. Freaking starving. Waited in a ridiculously slow-moving line for a hot dog. Now, that was a surprisingly decent hot dog. A spicy, peppery sausage (bit on the dry side) covered in barbecue sauce-drenched onions. The onions were pretty much tasteless, but they served to hold in the barbecue sauce and give the hot dog some texture.
BBQ Hot Dog

Seriously running out of things to do. Mikie asked Crush about the economy. Turns out the value of the sand dollar's doing pretty well despite the economic downturn.

Watched Aladdin, which is still a favorite of mine.
Lovey Dovey
I can show you the world
shining, shimmering, splendid


Waited for Ashley to finally arrive. Epic running hug :] I missed her, but now I don't have to anymore.

Accomplished little else. We were hungry. Royal St. Veranda for bread bowl goodness!
Steak Gumbo
My usual, the Steak Gumbo. I'm glad I didn't get the clam chowder, for reasons which will be obvious soon enough.

We were already in New Orleans Square, so we headed over to The French Market to grab a chocolate cake. Devoured that thing. Poor cake didn't even have a fighting chance. Oh man, I love that cake. Luuuurv it.
Amazing Chocolate Cake

3 out of 4 of my Disneyland pictures for the day are of food. Just goes to show what we accomplished. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment