Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Lazy day

Boring Monday. First day back from break. Only thing to redeem it was the surprise that was left for me in ASB :]

I now have a replenished popcorn stash. And some odd Danish chocolate with a creepy kid on the box.
Kinder Chocolate
I mean, seriously. That kid was staring at me the whole time. What the crap. But it tasted good, so no worries.

Nothing to do after school, so headed over to Tree's to see her cool armor ring thing. Punch someone in the face with that hunk of metal. Loafed, watched Food Network, Tree made food :D
Jajaroni
Mmmm Jajaroni. I dislike writing out Korean in English.

And mi madre surprised me with this! Turns out that Costco has six packs of em for like...six dollars. Thank you, Costco.
Toblerone!!!

Once again, my entire blog post revolves around food items. Lovely.

4 comments:

  1. It's a wonder how you're not morbidly obese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonder how you're not morbidly obese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm secretly bulimic.

    but don't tell anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm secretly bulimic.

    but don't tell anyone.

    ReplyDelete