Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hurry Back. Hurry Baaaack.

Saturday. What a fun day. Spent 3 hours in the airport waiting for my flight, because my cousin had to drop me off and go do stuff. Thankfully, I had my uber Choco Pie s-more thingy to keep me company :D
Inside-out S'more
Good stuff, man.

Got bored on the flight home, but luckily I had a window seat.
Above the clouds
The girl next to me probably thought I was crazy.

Oh, and I would like to take this time to mention that Virgin America is the awesomest airline ever. Trippy lighting, trance music, individual media screens, power outlets, and USB ports. Leather seats. Sarcastic safety videos. Good for young ones.

Walked down the hallway and noticed the reflection in the glossy floor. Stopped to take a picture.
aeropuerto
I have a thing for hallway shots.

(This would be the picture Tree mentioned in her blog yesterday...)

Went through the revolving door. Was met with a lovely surprise :] Best. Dance Asking. Ever. Teeheehee
Yes
Yes.

Madre took me, Ashley, and Tree out to lunch at Lucille's.
Lucille's
Tis the only chain restaurant I don't mind going to. The feast lasted through dinner too, when we watched Slumdog.

Movies, food, more food, jacuzzi, late nights, awkward laughs ;]
________________________

Sunday. Happy Easter!

Cambodia Mission Trip informational meeting. Cambodia this summer? Twelve days. Sounds exciting. Lots of hard work. I'm down. Better than sitting on my lazy ass all summer.

Dinner with the fambam.
Chadeulbaegi
Mmmm Korean BBQ.

Now, back to Lit. Goodbye Spring Break. It's been spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment