Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hello, friends!

Putting off studying for Gov and Econ because I'm lazy like that. So instead, I shall do these survey things (which prove that the blogging world isn't quite dead yet)

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you which song or movie you remind me of.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello you would be.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.
8. I'll tell you my favorite thing about you.
9. I'll tell you my least favorite thing about you.

Emilaaaaaaaaay!
1. You occasionally sound like a five-year-old XD
2. 1000 Times a Day, because I hear it every time I'm in your car
3. You seem very...watermelon-like.
4. Owl necklace :D
5. You came up to me in Photo and were all like "I hear you're really smart" or something like that. Twas quite random.
6. a chipmunk!
7. Where do you go when you disappear on the weekends?
8. You have very interesting facial expressions and balance out everyone else's irrationality
9. You don't like to do things without a reason, which tends to be half the fun of things :[

Hello love
1. You're better than me at flipping pancakes and other pancake-like foods
2. Ratatouille, Chicago, Watchmen, Forever :]
3. Oh! Chocolate! Like...chocolate pudding! Like the awesome dirt cups we ate in Mueller's! :D
4. One of us always ends up falling off of the seat...
5. You smiled a lot during dance shows, and sprayed my hair before class comp!
6. A blue-footed boobie with cheeks of steel. Which cheeks..?
7. What goes on in your head when you laugh randomly?
8. You're mine and I'm yours
9. You get mad at me when I bite your shoulder >_<

Tree!
1. Joon will take pictures with me but not with you XD
2. Star Wars :DDDD
3. Watery. Lime. Jello.
4. We were pathetic and rejected, so we ate mochi.
5. You and Sabrina were those cool girls that liked Star Wars. Oh! And I remember you knew who I was when I visited TFPC and you were passing out some paper thing at the door.
6. Treeeeeeeeeeee. A talking tree.
7. What do you do when I'm knocked out on your couch?
8. You're quite an awesome person
9. You get scared at my eye-opened sleepiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment