Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Good times.

Before I write about the first day of Spring Break, I would like to mention that Jasmin is a ridiculously good baker.
Cookies!

That is all.
____________________

So Friday. Lip Sync. Seniors won, but I wasn't completely blown away. Impressed, but not as much as I have been in previous years.

Went out to dinner with Sarah and Kyle. Ragin' Cajun, man. The restaurant that got me started on this journey of eating everything possible. It honestly isn't as good as I remember. Not sure if that has to do with the fact that I know more about what I'm eating, or the quality has simply declined. Either way, it's a fun little beach restaurant that has a special place in my memory.

Fried Seafood Platter. Decent catfish and shrimp. Crawfish had a strange bitter aftertaste to it. Hm.
Ragin' Cajun

Red Beans and Rice with Andouille sausage and coleslaw. Even more goodness.
Ragin' Cajun

Kicked off Spring Break with some friends, knocked out hard.
______________________

Beach with the cool kids on Saturday!

Sabby, Tree, and Emilay will all write about the events of the day, so here are the pictures to go along with it.

Beach Twister! Hehe I won both games. Made things extremely awkward for people ;D
Beach Twister

Super Delicious Yummy Awesome 3/$5 Churro run!
Spring Break Day 1

Aaaand Pterodactyl! Sabby and Tree played it to a stalemate. They know each other too well.
Spring Break Day 1

I'm tired as hell and don't want to write too much. I'm doing this mostly so I don't have a massive pileup of pictures in the next few days.

Good night.

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha. ^^ good churro picture.

    john: seductive licking of churro (phail)
    emily: "yeah i'm eating sunscreen, gotta problem?"
    audrey: fatty with two churros and poofy cheeks
    sabby: MRAWR. with food inside. ew?
    sayo: makes that churro look super yummy. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. ^^ good churro picture.

    john: seductive licking of churro (phail)
    emily: "yeah i'm eating sunscreen, gotta problem?"
    audrey: fatty with two churros and poofy cheeks
    sabby: MRAWR. with food inside. ew?
    sayo: makes that churro look super yummy. ^^

    ReplyDelete