Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jeepers Creepers

Haven't had a chance to shoot for fun this week. Been out taking slideshow pictures for 3+ hours a day, creeping on those last kids that I've somehow failed to take pictures of throughout the year. Fun. But it'll amount to something in the end - something great. At least that's what I'm hoping.

This hopefully explains my lack of random pictures.

It seems that the rest of my blogging world has been pretty quite lately. So I guess I'll throw this survey out there for anyone who isn't quite dead yet.

If you comment with your name:

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you which song or movie you remind me of.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello you would be.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.
8. I'll tell you my favorite thing about you.
9. I'll tell you my least favorite thing about you.

Cheers.

5 comments: