Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Brain drain.

After taking pictures for the whole day, I can't think straight anymore. Like, seriously. My brain hurts. It's tired. I'm in for a good night of sleep.

So my days are melding together. I have memories of random little funny moments. Like this pen! Thank you Korean banks, for knowing how to write street names!
IMG_4525

And I must say, Yam Yam is amazing. Oh, the lovely childhood memories revisited with cracker sticks and chocolate. Good times.
IMG_4528

And I think there was a Bio lab sometime in my past week. Mueller had me take pictures. I'm gonna push for some extra credit. No way I'm doing it for free for her.
Another teacher maybe, but not Mueller.
IMG_4553

IMG_4560

Oh and for the Council Mixer, we were making toy decorations. This is Kelly's lifesize Barbie replica! That's attractice. Good job Johnny.
IMG_4723

And I took Varsity Soccer pictures with Pedro's amazing uber sexy lens. I want it. Like, now. Actually the one with IS would be cool too, but beggars can't be choosers. Don't want to sort through a million sports pictures, so I'll post this random one I took of the sunset instead. I had dust on my lens again.
IMG_5087

As I was walking to the gym to shoot basketball, I saw Quione and some other guys practicing dance. Being the creeper that I am, I asked to take pictures of them looking cool. Here are the results.
IMG_5132

IMG_5145

I had lotsa fun taking those, by the way. They were quite funny to be around.

After some amusing texts and interesting conversations about perception and consciousness, I sat down and started to write this blog. I just finished.

2 comments:

  1. i know what you mean with the taking pictures for the whole day part.

    after spending like 5 hours at basketball games it's almost like you're sick of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know what you mean with the taking pictures for the whole day part.

    after spending like 5 hours at basketball games it's almost like you're sick of it all.

    ReplyDelete