Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Late, as usual.

So it's a bit late, but here's a few moments from last Friday.

It was unusually foggy in the morning. As we turned to walk down the K wing, Sabrina noticed that the hallway looked particularly pretty. I dunno...there's just something about it.
IMG_3631

I think Faith's pretty much finished with her painting. Here's Day 4.
IMG_3637

Some other random stuff happened, then Sabrina, Ray, and I went out for pho. Yum. It's funny...whenever Ray and I go out to get something to eat, our conversations end up being about more food. So yeah. The three of us talked about food and movies. Life was good.
IMG_3690

We went to Sayo's, and I finished my photo project there. If I have anything good to show for it later, I'll post something. Then I went to Kendo, got bruised, and celebrated the first official practice of the year with some oshiruko! Nom nom nom.
IMG_3703

And that, my friends, was my Friday.

4 comments:

  1. Oshiruko!!
    You didn't mix the words up :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oshiruko!!
    You didn't mix the words up :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I went back and forth in my head like five times before I typed it XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I went back and forth in my head like five times before I typed it XD

    ReplyDelete