Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Eeeeeeeee :D

I'm like...swimming in a sea of happiness right now. Because of my stupid eardrums, I've been out of practicing any Kendo or Naginata for like...a good 3 months. But now that hot air no longer rushes out of my eardrums, I got to practice today! First okeiko of the year, baby. I'm sore, out of shape, and bruised, but I'm still pretty damn excited for practice again tomorrow night. Oh, and I took advantage of the two Big Macs for 3.50 deal. Kickass.
IMG_3627
Oh, and I have a liter bottle of Arizona Green Tea. Yeah random story...but while my sister at UCSD, she called me one time saying that there was a guy walking around with a giant bottle of Arizona. Hehe she called to say that he reminded her of me. That made me laugh, and smile.

But now lets Tarantino this thing and go back to the beginning. We read through the lit books, learning about Petrarch and whatnot, when we stumbled upon these completely ridiculous instructions in our Lit books. I'm not even gonna explain them. Just read and see for yourself...
IMG_3612

and this one...
IMG_3614

Now, the Faith update. I got close to taking the picture that I had envisioned, except the lighting wasn't exactly optimal and she put her hand up. But then, I think that hand adds some humor to the picture.
IMG_3615

Faith's painting: Day 3.
IMG_3619

So it turns out that other people are repainting some of the windows outside the Art room, too. One was done in a day, the other seems interesting enough for me to follow like Faith's.

First one:
IMG_3625

Second one:
IMG_3618

And a moment in ASB. Teresa's been all flustered over the Class Council elections, so we've taken advantage of her absentmindedness. Observe.
IMG_3623

Yeah, life's been a bit on the slow side lately. Lotsa little things to make me smile, but nothing overly epic. Maybe museum hopping will change that? Damn, I want to hurry up and go...

No comments:

Post a Comment