Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Good Morning

I had the pleasure of waking up to the most brilliant morning sky in recent memory. Like, no joke. I walked outside, noticed that my world was tinted orange, like at sunset. Look to the skies, and what do I see? This.
IMG_3432a

Then of course I had to go to school, and my epic morning came to an end. For what it's worth, the sky stayed this way until I went to zero period.

But yeah, in Bio today, Sabrina made Team Nose Goes some lovely little goodies. Note: Jerek is really really dark.
IMG_3445

It turns out that Faith is putting up some artwork outside the art room in the E-wing. My intention is to take a picture of it every single day until she finishes. I'm pretty excited, as I've always enjoyed her drawings and whatnot.
IMG_3465

Then the first day of ASB for the New Year...of course something like this would happen...
IMG_3470

I love that period.

After school, went to Wilson Burger to kill some time before CSF tutoring. I snapped these pictures of some cool kids eating then totally knocked out.
IMG_3478IMG_3479

Ashley fails at eating ice cream XD
IMG_3480

Endured a boring ass tutoring session, walked outside, and Sabrina found a particularly epic stick. Not sure why it's so epic, but I'll take her word for it.
IMG_3501a

Ugh. There's dust spots on my lens again. Pain in the ass.

And lastly, I want to share with you all a little detail in my life.I have a small lamp on my nightstand that I use when I'm studying or reading in bed and whatnot. It's also my source of lighting when I do some of my artsy fartsy pictures, as I'm a broke high school student who can't afford proper studio lighting. This lamp is very dear to my heart, now that I think about it. Well anyways, when I go out I usually forget to turn it off, leaving it to be the only light source in my room. When I get back home, it's always still on, almost as if it waited up for me. I bid it goodnight, turn it off, then drift off to sleep. I love lamp XD
IMG_3512

I'm starting to appreciate the little things in life, which I've been taking for granted thus far. The more I think about them, the more the little things make me happy. And it works out quite well, because with so many details around me, it's pretty damn easy to be a happy kid.

4 comments:

  1. AHHHH for some reason your blog just made me really really happy.
    That sunrise picture is pretty epic.
    Like really.
    I used the word really four times in this comment.
    Five. I'm hyper today.
    Tehe. 8]

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH for some reason your blog just made me really really happy.
    That sunrise picture is pretty epic.
    Like really.
    I used the word really four times in this comment.
    Five. I'm hyper today.
    Tehe. 8]

    ReplyDelete