Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Not sure what to title this.

So the lovely three day weekend is drawing to a close. Instead of studying, I blog. What a good student. So yesterday the seniors at church tried to be nice to the freshmen. We totally got shot down. Ouch. So instead, we headed out to the beach and chilled. But I have no pictures. Figures.

Went to Jen's house to make some blankets for soldiers, headed out to eat dinner and saw a pretty sunset. Well, I missed the best of it by a few minutes, but I drove out to Levy Center anyway to snap off a few pictures.
IMG_1694
I chase sunsets.

I got home and sat there, enjoying A Portrait of an Artist as a Young Man. Interesting book. I like the steam of consciousness thing going on. But the highlight was drinking the tea that Nikki gave me. It smells amazing and fruity, and tastes great, too. I might have to go out and get some for myself.
IMG_1711 copy

IMG_1729

Monday morning, early. The doorbell rings and Ashley arrives to make pancakes and her awesome bacon. I think I've mentioned her bacon at least a few times over the course of my posts.
IMG_1725 copy

I'm terrible at flipping pancakes, but I gave it a shot and didn't fail completely.

Before:
IMG_1723

After:
IMG_1728

We talked and cooked until Alex arrived, as he had slept in. He missed out on the cooking goodness. So we got the table outside set up and enjoyed a nice breakfast with a gloomy sky and cool breeze. A very nice way to start the day.
IMG_1732IMG_1731
IMG_1733

Got to watch a part of Independence Day at Alex's. I love it when Will Smith's character drags the dead alien along, cursing it and screaming all the way. Har har.

Went out to grab some pho with Teresa for dinner, and we talked about the future, high school life, and all that normal stuff that I seem to be talking to everyone about. It's just that time of life, I suppose.

I should get back to studying. As should those of you who are reading this. Mainly Sabrina.

But before I do leave, here are some pictures I took for a photo project. Once again, Mr. Shea told us to be "artistic."

Mask.
scan0003a

Hall.
scan0004a

10 comments: