Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 2 of Finals. Kickass.

So I guess I should've gone to my locker yesterday, but I really had no reason to. Technically, I had no reason to today, either. But I did, just to make sure a certain someone didn't put a dead animal in there or anything. Nope. Just this.
Oh dang.
Thanks love. Twas a wonderful way to start my day.

But anyways, back to the school day. Bio was lame as usual...actually managed an A in that class. Talked to a couple people about signing up for Boys'/Girls' State. They'd be missing out...

Went to ASB for an intense final involving games, eating, and bitter goodbyes. But it was also Mrs. Hildreth's birthday, so we bought her a thinking cap since she's doing so much of it on our behalf...
IMG_2075
har har.

Had to say goodbye for now to these cool kids, who won't be on ASB second semester. What a shame...
IMG_2083

IMG_2080

Gonna miss em. Hope I see them around.

But we didn't want to be all mopey and stuff, so we ate. and ate. and ate.

Gooey pizza...
I lava my pizza pie

and Kelly's amazing cupcakes that I think I've mentioned at least 20 times by now.
Yum

We played Catchphrase (Team 2 owns you in the face). People get pretty intense. Others just can't seem to talk under pressure XD
IMG_2098IMG_2101

and, for old time's sake, we played a good number of rounds of Boom-Chicka-Boom-Boom. Ironically, most of ASB can't play it for shit. I guess the mess ups are what make it fun. Johnny busting out some Michael Jackson on us...oh. and you should've seen Jerek. What a beast.
IMG_2112

Finished up the food and games, said our goodbyes, went to get some Mama Ramen with these cool kids.
IMG_2131IMG_2129

Oh man, and I had just eaten pizza, breadsticks, cupcakes, and cookies, too. But I was still hungry. Shoyu Ramen, fried rice, and gyoza, baby. Yeah.

The bowl of steaming carbs...
IMG_2134

and the tasty sides.
IMG_2126

Didn't want to go home quite yet, so the three of us sped on over to TAM to get some culture in our heads. Tree had fun with my camera during the drive. Proof:
IMG_2141
awkward face.

But the museum had this whole series on LA city streets. For instance, there was a bit on aerial shots of the city with model trees rising from every spot an actual tree would be. Doesn't make sense? Go to the Torrance Art Museum and see for yourself.
IMG_2190

Totally Beverly Hills.
IMG_2163

Now, it's common knowledge that tilting your head to the right automatically makes art look better. We sought to find the optimum art-viewing pose.
IMG_2184IMG_2183

The more you tilt, the better the art looks.
IMG_2185

And there are some other exhibits that I don't feel like writing about right now, but just take my word for it when I say they're kinda awesome.

and one last picture of my fellow "art experts."
IMG_2206

well that was my day of finals. Difficult, huh?

I'm off to Disneyland tomorrow. Woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment